CoMotion Self Defense Workshop - April 28, 2018 1-4pm
126 E Mineral St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
Call or Text 608-445-9122
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Women only ages 16 and up.
- Women who want to learn the basic levels of keeping oneself and their families safe in different situations.
- Women interested in going over several positions that one might find themselves in if they were to get into a physical altercation.
- Women who are wanting to experience self-defense in a safe and trusted environment.
- This is for all experience levels. However, it will demand some light physical activity. The women attending this workshop should be able to get up and down from the ground without too much trouble
- We will end with Q&A at the end so bring your questions!
This workshop will be completely donation based! There will be a few price options upon sign up or guests are welcome to bring cash upon arrival or attend for free. I want to make this accessible to as many people as possible! We will also have a sample food tasting provided by Origin Meals at the end of the workshop.
You can email or text me with questions: email@example.com or 608-445-9122.